What you NEED to know about tomorrow's Career Fair:
1) Dress your best! Remember you are interviewing people from your career interests and it's important to make a good first impression!
2) Know your "Career Cluster" color! Your color is in your Career Fair booklet that we will be giving to you tomorrow before the fair. Be sure to check your booklet and KNOW YOUR COLOR!
3) Look for your Career Cluster color when entering the fair. They will have plenty of colored balloons and signs to help you get to your Career Cluster.
4) Spend 20 minutes interviewing at least 3 people from the career tables.
5) Spend 10 minutes investagating college opportunities.
6) Spend 10 minutes looking into High School options.
and Have Fun!
* We will be heading to the auditorium right after lunch and boarding the bus shortly after that.